Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Thank you, MPP Steve Clark, for speaking up




MPP Calls For More Effective Diagnostic Testing For Disease

Clark PCC1354Queen's Park – Leeds-Grenville MPP Steve Clark has called on the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care to improve the way Ontarians who suspect they have Lyme disease are diagnosed and treated.
In a Member’s Statement on Thursday, March 5, Clark said the health-care system is failing Ontarians with the disease, including many in Leeds-Grenville – which has been identified as a provincial hotspot for the ticks that carry the bacteria that causes Lyme.