Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Olympian fought Lyme Disease and won!




Since we're in the thick of the Sochi Olympics, I wanted to bring your attention to a very brave and determined woman, Angeli Vanlaanan.  Angeli is a halfpipe freeskier who made the U.S. Olympic team after a 3 year battle to regain her health.

What an inspiration and message of hope this is for all Lyme sufferers everywhere.  Yes, it is possible to regain your health, your strength, your life. 

To watch Angeli's documentary about her illness, click here.

To visit Angeli's website, click here.

All the best to you, Angeli!  We are very proud of you!