Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Meet my Lyme friend, Brandi

Brandi and I have been in touch many times online over the past couple of years.  Long before I had my own blog, I came across hers and I couldn't believe the similarities in our situations.  It was comforting to find someone who had been through the same thing, someone who could validate all I had been through.  Chronic Lyme is REAL, not a figment of our imagination as some in the medical community would say about us....and even right to our own faces.  In time (maybe decades from now), we will be vindicated by medical research that will no doubt prove that Lyme spirochetes persist beyond a 1 month course of antibiotics.  Thank you, Brandi, for opening yourself up in this way to help others.  We Lymies are very proud of you!

Check out her interview here:  The Boston Globe, August 18, 2013