Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Don't miss this opportunity!

Dr. Murakami

If you live in Southwestern Ontario, I hope you will take the opportunity to hear Dr. Murakami's lecture as he travels across our region.  I am looking forward to it, and I hope that he may be able to answer some questions I have about end of treatment.  Here is the information on the Lyme disease Association of Ontario's website:

The LDAO is pleased to announce they will be hosting six presentations by Dr. Ernie Murakami, Canada's foremost medical expert on Lyme disease, in September 2012.

As President and Founder of the Murakami Centre for Lyme Research, Education and Assistance Society, Dr. Murakami's educational efforts continue across the nation.  He is fulfilling his dream to bring Lyme awareness to new heights and to educate the general public on the very real threat of contracting Lyme in Canada and what we need to do to change the way Lyme is viewed in our country.


The schedule of events is as follows:

Sept. 14 - Fort Erie

Sept. 15 - Burlington

Sept. 17 - London

Sept. 18 - Brampton

Sept. 20 - Kingston

Sept. 26 - Toronto

For times, locations, and maps, click here.

See you there!
For more information on Dr. Murakami and Lyme disease, visit his website Dr. E. Murakami Centre for Lyme.