Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Friday, September 14, 2012

A story you will never forget

It is so worth it to take the time to watch such an amazing story of love, suffering, faith, and hope.  I continue to be in awe of this Canadian couple, following Christa on Facebook.  She continues to do remarkably well and has jumped back into life with both feet.  I am so glad their video is back up on YouTube to show the world the suffering imposed upon Lyme victims by the medical community who is so terribly ignorant of this illness.  Go grab a cup of tea or coffee, and settle in for an hour to share Christa and Justin's journey with them.

Our Story - Life & Lyme
Justin and Christa Vanderham