Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Faces of Lyme

Thank you to these 4 women who participated in this short video interview by The Poughkeepsie Journal.  I believe that it is our stories that are causing politicians and the public to sit up and take notice of this illness.  And this is one of the reasons for my blog - to add my story to the thousands of other stories out there.

How can we continue to deny all of this clinical evidence for chronic Lyme disease?  Well, the answer is, we can't.  There are just too many people with the SAME story to ignore! 

As I listen to these women, I feel like it is 'me' talking.

Faces of Lyme - If the video does not appear when you click on the link, you will see a search bar on the website.  Just type in Faces of Lyme, and the video should appear in the group of recommended videos.  Click on it from there.
*I seem to be having trouble accessing the video a second time from my computer.  I think it may restrict multiple viewings because they want subscriptions.  Please let me know if you are not able to access the video.  I have had no trouble accessing it from Facebook.  Go to the California Lyme Disease Association on FB, and find the status update there.