Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

U.S. House subcommittee discusses Lyme Disease

To read some excellent information presented to a U.S. House subcommittee discussing the global impact of Lyme disease, click here.  The information is so intelligently written.  I truly hope it will have an impact on those who make up the subcommittee, and that changes will be made as a result.  It is so exciting and a great relief to see the issue of Lyme disease being discussed out in the open, and for some members of the government to be 'on board' with us.

I have also found a general overview of the presentation.  Much easier to read!  Click here.