Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Progress in the U.S.

Thank you, Congressman Chris Gibson (N.Y.), for spearheading this government action on Lyme!  Read his press release here.

Little by little, there is more awareness of Lyme.  I am thankful that FINALLY some individuals in positions of power are waking up to the gravity of this situation.  I am anxious to see how our Parliament will respond to Elizabeth May's Lyme Bill.  I pray that all of the MPs will make the right decision.  Each and every one of them could be a simple 'walk in the woods' away from where I am.  Ticks are particularly bad this season, and everyone is at risk.

Finally, there is some HOPE of proper care in Canada.