Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Help CanLyme win $500!

I am sharing some news which will help CanLyme.  This year the Markham Village Music Festival (in Markham, Ontario) has a contest on Facebook.  The Festival Committee will donate $500 to whichever non-profit organization wins the most votes.  We were excited that they added CanLyme to the list and are looking for people to simply vote!

The contest closes June 8th (it was June 4th, but they've extended it) so we don't have long and right now CanLyme is in the lead but we really need more votes.  To vote you need a Facebook account (not hard to open one if you don't have one).

The link is:  https://www.facebook.com/Markham.Village.Music.Festival.

Thanks!  PLEASE VOTE TODAY!