Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lyme Forum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.

On May 21, 2012, there was a Lyme Forum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. hosted by Congressman Chris Gibson. This congressman is working to raise awareness and funding for the Lyme community.  We are so fortunate to have Mr. Gibson working on our behalf.  He has a good understanding of the issues, the changes that need to be made, and what Lyme sufferers face.  Listening to such intelligent, dedicated, passionate speakers gives me some measure of hope that eventually this situation will change for the better. 

Videos of the forum can be viewed by clicking on the Videos tab above, and scrolling down to #7.  Thank you to Brandi from Cosmo Mom with a Twist of Lyme for allowing me to use her video information. (Click here to visit her excellent blog.)